REACH Educational Services, Inc. REACH Educational Services, Inc.
Contact InformationREACH Educational Services, Inc.
Contact: Melissa Sheldon, Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst, Executive Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View REACH Educational Services, Inc. Website
PO Box 725 Sandwich , MA 02537
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location REACH Educational Services, Inc.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Home Programming: ABA is a scientifically proven teaching methodology used to develop data-based individualized programming for clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder. ABA utilizes the components of assessment, identification of objectives, systematic instruction and data analysis in order to teach individuals functional skills. ABA methodology can provide instruction in a variety of areas including behavior, life skills, self-help skills, social skills, academics, leisure activities and communication.
We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA- all plans, United Healthcare, Harvard Pilgrim. We also are Early Intervention ABA specialty service providers for Cape Cod Child Development (Cape Cod and the Islands) and Kennedy Donovan Center (Greater Plymouth area towns).
- Socialization Activities
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA HMO Blue
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United HealthCare Insurance Company
- United Healthcare of New England
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Recreation/Arts/Social and Leisure
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyper Activity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Disorder
- Developmental Delay Birth to 3
- Developmental Disability
- Learning Disabilities
- Nonverbal Communication
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Services at Home
- Services at School
- Services at Work
- Fees: MassHealth, Private Insurance, Personal Funds
- Licensed By: BCBA- Board Certfied Behavior Analyst