- Information and referral by phone/e-mail on issues related to Insurance Coverage for Autism-Related Treatments and Services
- Access to documents including Legislation, FAQs, Agency Bulletins, etc.
- Support for Employers and Individuals covered by Self-Funded (ERISA) Plans
- Webinars on Insurance Laws and Related Topics
- Focus Groups and Trainings
Join us for one of our Webinars
Webinars are held bimonthly. Most webinars run from 12:00-1:30.
If you require accommodations, please include these in your reservation
Space is limited. To reserve your space, contact: AIRC@umassmed.edu.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Our additional resources include the following.
- ABA Providers in Massachusetts
- Autism Treatment Providers
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Resources
- Financial Resources
- Search for resources
Am I Covered?
Am I Covered is an easy-to-use screening tool that determines if a person’s insurance is subject to the Massachusetts Autism Insurance Law (aka ARICA)