- This event has passed.
Building Resilience in Families of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder – Lawrence MA
April 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Center for Children with Special Needs, at Tufts Medical Center, is studying the effects of a parenting support program on families of children with autism. The program consists of once weekly sessions for 12 weeks.
Program: Thursday mornings from 9:30-11:30 for a duration of 12 weeks
Location: Lawrence Public Library 51 Lawrence Street Lawrence, MA 01840
Who is this Group For: Parent of a child with ASD between ages 2-6 years old
Cost: FREE! Complimentary breakfast & coffee will be provided. Free parking is available.
What’s In It for You:
In a supportive setting, we will work with you to uncover your inner strengths and help you achieve your goals.
– Identify your strengths and increase your resiliency
– Learn to tackle everyday stressors and challenging situations
– Build community and increase your support network
– Become more confident and optimistic about achieving personal goals
– Increase your ability to nurture yourself and your children
– Learn about local resources available to you
To learn more about this study contact: CCSNresearch@tuftsmedicalcenter.org or call 617-636-5737
CCSN website: https://www.floatinghospital.org/patient-care-services/departments-and-services/center-for-children-with-special-needs/overview.aspx